Friday, August 12, 2011

How to change your layout for Cutest Blog on the Block Backgrounds


If you would like to use "The Cutest Blog on the Block" backgrounds, you will need to change your layout design. To do that click on the "Design" tab and then click on "Edit HTML" (see above). Delete the code that is in the Edit Template and paste the one that I send you via email. To copy the code, highlight the entire code I send you and click "Control C" to copy it. Then click"Control V" to paste it in the box (above). If you are using a mac you would use "Command C" and Command V" to copy and paste.

You may email me for the code at momdoran@yahoo.com. Because I don't always check that email (it was created for the purpose of setting up this blog), please leave a comment here either with your email address or asking me to check my momdoran@yahoo.com address. I do not want to put out my personal address on this blog.

Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment